The way it works
1. Collect a sports card from your employer
Remember that the sports card is personal and must be signed.
2. Select the type of activity
Fitness clubs, gyms, and swimming pools available within the service can be found in the search engine of the sports facilities.
3. Confirm the visit to the club
The services can be used after presenting a personal sports card.
CARD ACTIVATION DATE
Check your card activation date
Please enter your card number
A wide range of activites
More than 25 activities and sport disciplines to choose from.
The best sports facilities to choose from
4,000 sports facilities in 650 Polish townss and cities.
Freedom to choice
Freedom of action. Schedule and intensity of workouts tailored to the capabilities and needs of the user.
Healthy and active life. The sports card guarantees a better mood and motivation to act.
The MultiSport Plus scheme is addressed to companies employing at least ten (10) employees.
The unit cost of the card depends on the number of employees joining the scheme and the MultiSport scheme method of financing.
We do not sell MultiSport cards to individuals.
The card is active from the first day of the settlement period for which it has been paid for. The card is active automatically and there is no need to activate the card.
Please report the fact of losing the card at the HR department of your employer.
If the card was ordered and paid for via the online platform, please order a replacement card through it.
You will receive a new card within three (3) to five (5) working days from the date of notification.
Please contact the HR department of your employer in this regard. If you received a new card, you can check since when it will be active on www.kartasportowa.pl.
Our scheme is addressed only to companies. At the moment our offer is not addressed to individuals. There is no possibility of paying for the card privately without the intermediation of the employer.
To order additional cards you must first have a main card – i.e. an employee card.
It is not possible to order a card for the accompanying person and cards for the children, if you do not have an employee card.
There is no such possibility, the card is personal and assigned to a specific person. The card cannot be handed over to third parties.
The possibility of using the services of a partner depends on the type of the card held.
The MultiSport Plus card provides an unlimited access to the services, it is therefore possible to use the services several times a day, e.g. in the morning and evening.
The MS Classic card entitles you to enter the facility of the partner once (1) a day (thirty  visits per month).
The MS Active card is six (6), eight (8) or ten (10) entries per month (depending on the agreement), whereby the card may be used once (1) a day.
The MS card with the wording “Kid” is only a swimming pool card, dedicated to children under 15 years of age. The card for the accompanying person provides access to the full range of partner services (when it comes to services it works the same as the “Employee” type card).
We offer also a different kind of card for children up to the age of 15 – MS KIDS card. This card provides a wider range of services:
• martial arts
• swimming pool
• dancing classes
• salt chamber
• ice rink
• climbing wall
Please inquire whether it is possible to order the KIDS-type card at the HR Department of the employer.
If the MS scheme is handled by the HR Department, the resignation must be reported at the company. However, if the cardholder has access to the e-MultiSport platform, he/she should order the deactivation of the card through the above platform within the prescribed time.
Rules and Regulations
The terms and conditions of use of Multisport programme cards valid until 31 July 2016 is available at the following link.
The terms and conditions of use of Multisport programme cards valid from 01 August 2016:
- The issuer of the card entitling to use services under the MultiSport Programme (referred to as the Card) is Benefit Systems S.A. The Card can be obtained only through Benefit Systems S.A. or through companies being part of the Benefit Systems Capital Group which entered into a cooperation agreement with Benefit Systems.
- Within its period of validity, the Card entitles Programme user (referred to as theUser) to use the facilities of the partners of Benefit System S.A. (referred to as the Partners) specified for a given Card type at: www.benefitsystems.pl/multisport/obiekty.
- The card is personal and cannot be shared with third parties. It is forbidden to sell the Card or to provide it in any form to third parties. Users are not allowed to use the Card for profit.
- The Card must be legibly signed by its User. It is forbidden to make any changes in the appearance of the Card, except for signing the Card in the space provided thereon.
- To be able to use the Card the User is required to consent to the processing of personal data by Benefit Systems SA exclusively for the need to perform services under the MultiSport Programme. The User has the right to access his data, correct them and demand to cease processing them in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data.
- The request to cease processing data by the User is tantamount to resignation from the MultiSport Programme. In such a situation, Benefit Systems S.A. will deactivate the Card of the User and Cards of accompanying person or children signed up for the MultiSport Programme by the User, at the end of the current settlement period indicated in the agreement concluded between Benefit Systems S.A. and the customer that on the base of this agreement enabled the Users to use the MultiSport Programme (referred to as the Client).
- To use the services available in Partners' facilities the User is always obliged to prior show the Card and the identity document. In some facilities the User is additionally required to sign their initials to confirm the visit, or do it in a different manner applicable in the facility of a given Partner.
- Before visiting the facility of a given Partner, please read the information provided on the Partners' subpages on the Benefit Systems S.A. website.
- The User is obliged to observe the rules of the facility being used by the Partner, and in particular to use the facility during its opening hours (if there are no other additional restrictions). The Partner is entitled to charge a refundable deposit to the Card User booking places at group classes in a given month. The deposit is nonrefundable if the Card User fails to attend the booked classes and fails to cancel the booking.
- With Customer satisfaction in mind, Benefit Systems S.A. suggests contacting the Partner in advance via telephone in order to determine the number of vacancies (e.g. at group classes).
- The User can make a complaint to Benefit Systems S.A. in connection with using the MultiSport Programme or concerning the order of Cards. The complaint may be submitted in electronic form and sent to the e-mail address of Benefit Systems: email@example.com, or in writing and sent to the address of Benefit Systems S.A.: Plac Europejski 2, 00-844 Warszawa, with a note "Reklamacja Karta MultiSport" [Complaint – MultiSport Card]. In the complaint form the User must include their full name, Card number and a description of the problem, as well as a request for a specific action to be taken by Benefit Systems (User's request). Immediately, but not later than within 14 days of the date of receiving the complaint, Benefit Systems S.A. considers the complaint and sends the answer to the User's e-mail or correspondence address provided in the complaint form.
- For all information related to access to services please call the helpline on (22) 242 42 42.
- If the Card gets lost, damaged or stolen, that fact should be reported immediately to Benefit Systems S.A.